Letters from Kids
Monthly mailable postcards from kids!
These postcards are the perfect way for your kids to share what's happening in their life with a loved one who is far away. They are perfect for grandparents, deployed parents, military families, etc. The booklet of 12 monthly postcards contains fun and easy writing prompts for kids of all ages, as well as space for one 4x6" photo and it can be mailed with a single First Class stamp!
- 12 postcards are bound together and can be torn off, folded, taped and mailed via First Class Mail
- There is one postcard for each month of the year. Start at whatever month you receive your book!
- Each month has fun prompts for child(ren) to fill in. Some include:
- Best and Worst Moments of the Month
- Weather Report
- Things I'm Looking Forward To
- Current Height/Weight
- My Favorite Things Right Now
- My Mood Today
- Drawings from your Child(ren)
- Seasonal updates (Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas)
- Each postcard folds into a 5x7" size
- Each postcard has the space for a 4x6" photo, and includes double-sided tape to adhere photo
- Each postcard can be mailed via First Class Mail using a single stamp