Family Responsibilities Notepad
This variant is currently sold out
As parents of 3, we have seen firsthand how this pandemic and being homebound has affected our kids. It's easy to fall into a routine of too much electronics and not enough responsibility.
So we created this Family Responsibilities chart and it made a world of difference! Kids can learn to contribute to the family by choosing chores to accomplish, and when the whole family works together - there's a reward!
Pair this with our At-Home Learning Schedule if you are doing at-home or hybrid learning this fall.
Shipping is free! (reflected in cart)
- Space to fill in everything that your family needs to accomplish during the week
- Each task has an owner - parents can assign them, or family members can choose their own task and write down their name when they accomplish a task
- Space to fill in a reward if the family works hard together throughout the week to complete the list!
- The Bounty Box is a great place to write down additional chores that are worth an extra reward. Things like, "Put away your laundry without complaint" might earn kids $1, or helping cook dinner might mean they deserve an extra cookie for dessert. Washing or vacuuming the car might just get them $10!
- Six blank boxes are included for you to use as you wish. Assign one box to each family member for personal tasks, keep track of grocery and shopping lists, or assign each box a day of the week and write down daily tasks that need completing.
- 8.5x11" notepad
- 50 sheets included on premium paper - markers and highlighters won't bleed through!