Letters to Grandma & Grandpa
When you raise kids away from Grandma and Grandpa, it's hard on everyone! So we created this booklet of monthly postcards that will keep Grandparents up-to-date as the kids grow with photos, letters and other fun monthly details. It makes a great gift for Grandma and Grandpa!
- 12 postcards are bound together and can be torn off, folded, taped and mailed via First Class Mail
- There is one postcard for each month of the year. Start at whatever month you receive your book!
- Each month has fun prompts for child(ren) to fill in. Some include:
- Best and Worst Moments of the Month
- Weather Report
- Things I'm Looking Forward To
- Current Height/Weight
- My Favorite Things Right Now
- My Mood Today
- Drawings from your Child(ren)
- Seasonal updates (Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas)
- Each postcard folds into a 5x7" size
- Each postcard has the space for a 4x6" photo, and includes double-sided tape to adhere photo
- Each postcard can be mailed via First Class Mail using a single stamp